10 AM to 4:30 PM (last entry 4 PM)
*due to coronavirus infection prevention
Mondays (or the following day if Monday is a public holiday) and December 29 to January 4
|General||University students||High school students||Junior high school students and under|
- \100 discount on admission for groups of 20 persons or more. Please reserve in advance by telephone.
- Teachers accompanying students to the museum as an extracurricular activity pay the same admission fee as their students.
- Persons to whom a Disability Pass has been issued, along with one attendant, can enter free of charge.
Yokohama Media and Communication Center
11 Nihon-odori,Naka-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa, 231-8311 Japan
(Please put @ in half-width characters.)
- On the Minatomirai Line, get off at Nihon-odori Station directly connected to Exit #3 for the Yokohama Media and Communications Center.
- On JR or the Yokohama Municipal Subway, 10 min. on foot from Kannai Station
- On the Yokohama Municipal bus, 1 min. walk from the Nihon-odori-eki Kencho-mae stop (if coming from Yokohama or Sakuragicho Stations)
- On the “Akaikutsu” sightseeing circle bus, in front of the Nihon-odori stop
- 3 min. from the Yokohama Koen exit on the Metropolitan Expressway
- Please use the parking lot at the Yokohama Media and Communications Center or the Nihon-odori underground parking lot. Newspark does not have its own parking lot.